Welcome to Texas Periodontal Associates
We are pleased to serve the community of Houston, Texas by offering high-quality family and cosmetic dental care. The most important person in our practice is YOU, and we will do our best to demonstrate our commitment to you every time you visit our office.
Our Periodontal Services
What are your dental needs? We offer a variety of periodontal services and procedures. Some of our most popular services include:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal disease
- Restorative care including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Preventive screenings, examinations, and cleanings
- Cosmetic care including teeth whitening and veneers
- Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign
- Fast treatment to provide pain relief, including root canals and extractions
Modern oral surgery has evolved to the point where even the procedures that used to cause the most fear are easier, safer, more effective, and more comfortable than ever. Our staff is friendly, gentle, and kind, and will help you feel completely at ease. Our office has a welcoming atmosphere that will reduce any stress you have over visiting the periodontist.
What Are You Looking for in a Periodontist?
Whether you are new to the area or just need to find a new dental home, we invite you to give us a call and find out why we are different. What can you expect when you visit our office?
- Friendly, welcoming, professional staff
- A commitment to put your health, safety, and comfort first
- A dedication to knowing our patients as people first and understanding their unique needs
- Compassionate care that addresses your concerns
- Willingness to listen carefully to your needs and goals and work together with you to create a plan to meet those goals
Our Focus Is on Prevention
Preventive care is the focus of our practice. We believe that excellent preventive care can help you avoid most common dental health concerns, including decay and periodontal disease. We’ll work with you to provide education to improve your home-care routine and comprehensive examinations to catch any developing problems quickly when we can treat them with comfortable, inexpensive, conservative methods.
Call Us Today!
Call our office today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to meeting you!