YES WE ARE OPEN FOR YOU!
Due to the ongoing pandemic COVID 19, for your safety and ours, we are taking extra precautions as follows:
- We will have no more than 1-2 patients in the office at the same time.
- We will take your temperature before you are brought into the surgery area, temperatures of 99.5 or greater will be rescheduled at least 14 days out.
- We ask that any guests joining you for your appointment wait in the car your appointment is over. Unless or until assistance is needed, we would prefer that only the patient come into the building.
- Mask order in place - masks are required by anyone entering the building and our office. Masks are to remain on until instructed by the office staff.
- To help control the spread of the virus we are limiting the number of people in the office. Anyone not a patient please remain in car.
- To help reduce the spread of the virus, we are postponing all non-essential cleaning appointments until after 07/27.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us with any questions (713) 457-6351.
PLEASE NOTE IF:
-YOU HAVE A FEVER OF 99.5 OR GREATER
-YOU BEEN IN RECENT CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH COVID 19
-YOU'VE FELT SICK RECENTLY
PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND WE WILL GLADLY RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT