Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures.
These are a selection of some common questions that patients have. If your question isn't answered here, please contact our office. It's important to us that our patients understand their dental care.
- Will a periodontal exam hurt?
- Do I need x-rays?
- What will it cost?
- Will my insurance cover the cost?
- Will I need surgery?
- Can my teeth be saved?
- When will I go back to my general dentist?
- What if I don't have gum treatment?
- How can I prevent periodontal disease?
- Why do my gums bleed when I floss?
- Why are my gums receding?
- What are the risks of periodontal disease?
- What is gum disease?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- Will insurance cover my dental implant?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Will my extraction hurt?
- Why do I need an extraction?
- How are extractions done?
- What’s the difference between a simple and a surgical extraction?